Friday, July 17, 2009

Sneaking around

Thank goodness! Mom is taking a nap, and so is Dad. I had to sneak into the living room to get my laptop. As I turned around, Mom opened her eyes and closed them back.

Jessica and TJ are now in the living room. I want them out, there went TJ, but Jessica is sitting right beside me watching me type!


Finally, Mom has made them go and clean up their mess in the bathroom.

Mom is not feeling well, if those two continue to argue, it will cause more stress on mom.


______________________________________________________________

As I was saying about sneaking around. If one of the floorboards creak, I must stand still and be quiet, as not to wake my parents up.

I sneak around a lot, I always sneak around to either get the Nintendo, a book, or my laptop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home