Thursday, February 23, 2006

do you know what i want to be when i grow up?

do you know what i want to be when i grow up? a cabbage patch doctor i have two cabbage patchs one is from the cabbage patch hospital and one from walmart the walmart cabbage patchs doll i have its name is beulah tatum it was born feb 20th no year on it but my first cabbages patchs doll name is sarah. its named after my sisterof course i got that doll before my sister was born i was 3 in 2001 my sister was 5 months old when me and mom and dad moved here.

12:11 or 12:12

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

*laughs so hard*

I bet when you grow up you will laugh as hard as me on this one.

When you grow up, and if you get married, and if you have things....it will be a real baby to care for.

I love you so much, Kelley!

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home