Saturday, October 15, 2005

i lost my tooth the 10th night

i lost my tooth the 11th or 12th night adn on columbus day i went to dance class an i wondered why my teachter was doing this on a holiday she didn,t do it on labor day well when i went to dance class and when we did ballet my friends told me to pull it out i almost did they said well that night i was pulling it my friend told me how she said twist and pull and i tried that i kept on untill.. plop it fell in my mouth ( and it fell out in bed) and i got it out of my mouth and i went and gave to mom well the next afternoon i asked mom where my tooth was and she said i thought you had it and i said no i gave it to you. and it 3:00 or 4:00 or 2:00 aclock dad came home we all rushed outside to see him. and me and jessica wentt out there first then tj and mom came out and tj didn,t know what to think said mom and we went in side with dad we we talking to dad.

well thats all i can remember

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home