Thursday, March 03, 2005

This is Kelley's blog

Kelley, my soon-to-be 7-year-old wants her own blog. Is this a good idea? We'll see. :) Obviously Mommy is going to be supervising it a lot considering I'll be helping to add pictures or do other nifty stuff. But we'll see what she wants to do. I want this to be her style not mine. She wanted to call her blog "Kelley's Korner" which sounds very familiar. Then she wanted her blog with the same template...I'm trying to encourage her to not be like mommy in all ways. : ) Sure, perhaps that is the colors she likes, but she did choose another template, so now there won't be any confusion as to whose blog we're reading...would there have been any confusion?

Well, let me go finish setting it up for her. She's eager to post!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am very happy that you encourage her at such a young age to explore all avenues that lead to learning. The technology that we have today is wonderful in that it is growing in leaps and bounds.

I look forward to seeing more added.

I am still looking for those short stories to put into print and add my art to.

Keep up the great work!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home