Saturday, March 05, 2005

stories i made

i have wrote many paper stories i lost them all now i type them on computer or typerwriter if that,s how you spell it. one of the stories that i remember is the oreo shop i think that,s what it was called.one was on the computer i saved it and it was a story about a 17 year old girl i think and where she ran away to a fairy land and became queen and she could fly now because she was a fairy and she showed her mom and you know this is a fiction story right?

i would love to see your stories too!

hugs kelley

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Writing stories can be a lot of fun. You can see things that make you laugh and write about those things that come to your mind.

I finished putting up the poem "He Promised Me A Rose Garden" and you can now see it if you click on my picture or blog display.

I know this is a long poem but you can write some shorter ones on here and let us read them.

I have lots of poems I will add as time goes on. I need to learn how to blog because I have yet to find how your mother puts us such a nice blog.

Have a wonderful week!

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home